Short story and flash fiction writer. Working in publishing in London. Northern. Slytherin. Likes lists, colour coding, Oxford commas, and cheese. Published in places.
I’m primarily a short story writer, but have recently been writing pieces of flash fiction. I’ve had four short stories and two flash fictions published in various anthologies and on numerous writing websites over the past few years, and I’m working on something a little longer too!
- Flash fiction won Editors’ Choice on 101 Words in February 2016, Writing Contest Issue 13
- Short story selected to appear in Bridge House Publishing’s anthology, ‘Light in the Dark’.
- Short story selected for CaféLit’s ‘Best of 2012’ anthology.
- First runner up in the Darker Times Fiction short story competition and now available in the ‘Darker Times Anthology – Volume Two’.
- Short story one of only 12 ‘highly commended’ works out of 1400 worldwide submissions in the Final Chapters – Dying Matters Creative Writing Competition.
- Final Chapters was later picked up by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Two short stories and one piece of flash fiction published on CaféLit’s website.
- My work was selected to be included in my university’s Literary Society chapbook.